Robyn Bergeron announced the release of Fedora 19.
The official announcement says:
The Fedora Project is delighted to announce the release of Fedora 19 (“Schrödinger’s Cat”). Open the box and take a look for yourself!
What’s New in Fedora 19?
- Developer’s Assistant is a tool for new developers that helps you to get started on a code project by offering templates, samples, and toolchains for a variety of languages. And when you’re finished, you can publish directly to GitHub!
- 3D modelling and printing are supported with OpenSCAD, Skeinforge, SFACT, Printrun, RepetierHost, and other tool options. Get printing without having to download binary blobs or run Python code from git.
- OpenShift Origin makes it easy for you to build your own Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) infrastructure, allowing you to enable others to easily develop and deploy software.
- Ruby 2.0.0 moves into Fedora but keeps source-level backwards compatibility with your Ruby 1.9.3 software. We’re also giving you a custom Ruby loader to use to easily switch interpreters.
- MariaDB offers a truly open MySQL implementation and is now the default MySQL option in Fedora…