Glen Barber announced the availability of FreeBSD 10.0 ALPHA4.
The official announcement says:The fourth ALPHA build of the 10.0-RELEASE release cycle is now available.
Changes between -ALPHA2 and -ALPHA4 include:
– Update OFED to Linux 3.7 and update Mellanox drivers. – Add driver for the PAPR VSCSI virtual SCSI controller.
– Disable ISC BIND build by default, and enable LDNS/unbound. – Correct a NULL pointer deference in nslookup and nsupdate.
– Update the CAM version to 18. This includes compatibility shims to the previous version.
– Introduce a kern.geom.notaste sysctl that can be used to temporarily disable GEOM tasting to avoid the “bouncing GEOM” problem where, when you shut down the consumer of a provider which can be viewed in multiple ways, GEOM will immediately taste that provider’s alter ego and reattach the consumer.
– Update dialog to 1.2-20130923. – Import a new libcxxrt. – Remove the armv6eb architecture.
– Update OpenSSH to 6.3p1. – Merge Xen PVHVM support into the GENERIC kernel config for both amd64 and i386.
– Substantial rewrite of bxe(4) to add support for the BCM57712 and BCM578XX controllers.
– Connect LLDB to the build (disabled by default). – Update arcmsr(4) driver to 1.20.00.28. – Implement epoll support in Linuxulator. – Add vmx(4) to i386 and amd64 GENERIC.